Visitor Visa

Permanent Residency - Long Residence

If you are a non-EEA national and desire to take a short holiday to the UK whether for business or leisure, then the standard visitor visa is the right choice for you.


The standard visitor visa will cover your stay for 6 months whether you are coming to visit friends, family, or tour around the UK.


If you wish to attend conferences, business events, participate in some sport events, undertake medical treatment then the general visitor visa will suit your needs to conduct your travels for up to 6 months. You would need to ensure that you do not get paid work or have access to any public funds whilst in the UK.


If you wish to get married in the UK or enter into civil partnership, then you can obtain a marriage visitor visa by providing evidence of your intentions to enter the UK to attend the notice of marriage and get married, then return back to your country of residence.


If you wish to undertake a short course for no longer than 6 months, for example to study English, you will need to apply for a student visitor visa. If your course is longer than 6 months but not more than 11 months, then you will be required to apply for a short term study visa.


If you are transiting to the UK to go to another country, and leaving the UK within 48 hours, you may be required to have a visitor in transit visa depending on your nationality. If you desire to stay in the UK for more than 48 hours, then you would be required to have a standard visitor visa which will avoid you breaching the conditions of your leave and you can transit without the need to have a transit visa.


If you would like to visit the UK and you are finding it difficult as what is required for your application, get in touch with our team and we will be more than happy to help you out.