This is a visa for individuals aged 18 to 30 from:
- San Marino
- New Zealand
Youths in the following areas must be selected in the ballot before application:
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
You can also apply if you are 18 to 30 and a:
- British Overseas citizen
- British overseas territories citizen
- British national (overseas)
However, you can’t apply if you have:
- Children who live with you;
- Children you’re financially responsible for;
- If you have already been in the UK under the scheme or in the former ‘Working holidaymaker’ category You won’t be able to bring your family member under this visa category
You must have £2,530 in savings under your name to be eligible for this visa.
How long is the visa validity?
You will be given a visa to live and work in the UK for up to 24 months. You won’t be able to extend your visa after this period.
How much will it cost?
The fee for this application is £244 and you will also have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge fee of £470