Parent of a Child Student

Fiancé Visa

Parent of a child student

If you are a parent of a child who is between the age of 4 and 11 and who is or has applied to study in the UK, then you are able to enter the UK on this route to take care of your child.

You would be required to prove that either yourself or your spouse will be coming to stay in the UK to live and take care of your child while the other parent remains in their country of residence.

You would have to provide evidence that you are financially stable and able to support yourself without relying on public funds.

If you are currently in the UK, you would have to ensure that your last leave was not granted as a visitor, short-term student or outside the Immigration Rules.

If your application is granted, then your leave will be granted the same period as that of your child.